DIY fashion

Monday, August 9, 2010

Just Do It Yourself!


Hello friends of fashion, lovers of the trade,

I recently found myself being skillfully crafty and awesomely inventive when it comes to all things fashion! I in turn felt that it was in fact my civic duty to share it with the masses. This is my second try at blogging so I hope that this time around consistency will prevail! It's not such a blah, blah, blah listen to my stories and look at my vacation pictures sort of blog. It's more like a savvy girls guide to fashion. My blog will consist of inventive ideas and tips for budget conscience retail obsessed women world wide. As well as any and all things dresses and quick and easy ways to salvage old favorites. I will also post local Brooklyn happenings and answer any and all fashion questions. The original Macgyver could probably give you tips on how to make a cellphone out of dental floss, a toilet paper roll and a hair pin. But I have a different spin on DIY, I can tell you how to create 10 outfits from 5 separates and re-heel your own shoe! Okay maybe not re-heel your shoe, but you get the gist of it. Hope you enjoy it!!

Best,
LC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment